Sailing in Amsterdam during the corona pandemic.
Dear guests, the corona crisis has left deep traces in our society and has touched many. But summer has started. And we have good news to report. As of June 26, more is possible again. Groups of 16 guests and less can safely and comfortably enjoy a nice drink, tasty lunch, high tea or luxurious dinner on our saloon boat Hilda, taking into account the 1.5 meter rule.
It is however uncertain how the situation will develop in the near future.
Can the rules be relaxed or are stricter measures again necessary?
We can imagine that booking a cruise during these times can feel a bit daunting. Therefore as always we will be flexible about your requests.
As long as this crisis continues it will be possible to postpone your reservation to a later date free of charge.
Our salon boat will of course be reserved exclusively for your party.
We would be glad to welcome you again and will take our utmost care to make sure you and your guests can enjoy our beautiful city and our luxurious salon boat in comfort and safety.
Call us for a personal advise or do send us an email
Kind regards. captain Geert
- in consultation with the client we will select a secure meeting location so that the boarding can be done in a safe manner.
- we keep our safety distance and only work with crew that has declared to be free of health complaints.
- before and after each cruise the boat will be cleaned. Also during your cruise contact surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- there is a possibility to wash your hands.
- we will supply hand gels on-board and before boarding
- the salon boat will be exclusively reserved for your party.